Membership & Engagement
Meets the 1st Wednesday of the month 5pm to 6:00pm at Intelligent Office in Tyson’s. Please check the Chamber calendar for any changes.
What We Do
This combined committee focuses on both New and Prospective Members of the Chamber.
- The Engagement role is connect Tyson’s Chamber members to our local apartment and condo buildings. Teams will create joint events that highlight are area buildings while creating opportunities for our membership to engage their tenants.
- The Membership role is to follow up with Prospective Members who have expressed interest in the Chamber as well as reach out to new businesses in the Tysons region.
There is so much going on in the Chamber, it can be overwhelming! This Committee is made up of very active Chamber members whose mission is to help both new and long-time members find ways to best utilize their membership. We will learn about your businesses, make introductions, and invite you to events that they believe will benefit you and your business the most.
Our mission is to grow the current membership as well as increase existing membership engagement and ensure that our members feel welcome and get the best return on the investment they made by joining the Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce (TRCC).
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Meet face to face with every new member and deliver the TRCC Welcome Packet
- Facilitate connections that matter between chamber members by making personal introductions
- Check in with each member during their first year
- Follow up with Prospective Members attending events and inquiring about membership
- Proactively reach out to businesses in the Tysons region and understand if membership could help them
First Monday of the month from 4pm to 5pm virtually.
Intelligence Office – Tysons
Phone: (703) 752-6200