Why Should You Join?
All Chamber members have joined the chamber to make important connections for their business. These connections and the willingness of members to assist, support and partner with each other for mutual success is the biggest benefit of membership.
Here are some specific events and resources to make connections, enhance knowledge and skills, promote your business and give back to the community.
1. Making Connections
- Attend or host monthly Tysons After Hours Mixers
- Participate in the many topical and annual special events
- Join an industry exclusive TIPS Lead share group
- Search for a member business on the Chamber website when you need a product or service
- Serve on any of our committees including: Membership & Ambassadors, Legislative Affairs, Marketing, or Community Engagement
- Join one of the Business Hubs to meet and support businesses in your industry
- Free Business Growth Workshops designed to support and educate our businesses (e.g. Social Media Marketing, Reduce costs with Smart Leasing)
- Be the teacher and share you expertise in one of our Business Growth Workshops
- Get problem solving help from business peers
- Participate / Chair a Committee or Interest group
2. Community Advocacy
- Gain recognition as a vital part of the community
- Ribbon cutting for new business openings and celebrations
- Representation at Chamber Day in the VA legislature in Richmond
- Support key Non-profit members with participation in the Tysons Summer Soiree
3. Marketing & Promotion
- Exclusive access to the “Members Only” section of the Chamber’s website, for job openings, promotion of your events, Hot Deals to members, and company news
- Listing in the Chamber’s online member directory
- Share news, events and member to member offers in our Monthly Member e-Newsletter and on chamber social media channels