The Community Engagement Committee meets from 11:30am to 12:30pm the second Friday of the month, virtually.
The Community Engagement Committee (CEC) mission is to create mutual attraction and interest between TRCC member businesses and the Tysons Corner Regional Community for the benefit of all.
- Business to business relationships
- Business to local government organizations
- Business to consumers
- Business to non-profits serving the area
The CEC focus will be to initiates programs and services in the areas of Live, Work and Play.
Supporting members of the Community Engagement Committee:
- Jeffrey Rabak – Lafayette Federal Credit
- Rachel McLean – The Mather
- Kevin Corey – MVB Bank
- Maureen Doyle – Capital Area Food Bank (Special Guest)
- Sherri Foster – Pearson Smith Realty
- Tony Anikeeff – Williams Mullen
- Raea Jean Leinster – Yuck Old Paint